Jan 13, 2019
On this episode of Radio GDR, we talk to Joes Segal Chief
Curator of the Wende Museum in LA. He shares more with us about the
mission of the cold war art museum as well as how they pick which
of their 100,000 items to display and much more!
These are some of the topics we cover:
- Joes Segal shares more about himself and how he came to be
associated with the Wende museum.
- He shares more about the founding of the Wende Museum and its
- We talk about the general reaction to the Museum from citizens
of the former GDR.
- How they decide on which items to exhibit.
- What is Joes Segal's favourite item in the museum.
- Joes shares more with us about some of his favourite Wende
- He shares more with us about the East German Handbook
- What exciting plans or projects are coming up for the
- When visitors leave the Wende Museum what does Joes hope
they get out of their visit.
And Much Much More!